|Includes motor and horizontal guidestand.
Prices in US dollars.
SwissPRO Horizontal Chain Slotter
SG 401 / SG 501
The most efficient deep-cutting slotter available anywhere.
When the job calls for insertion of steel plates into timber, no other tool comes even close to cutting straight, parallel slots into wood. This powerful and accurate tool features additional cutting depth to almost 20", yet is light weight enough for ergonomic handling by one person.
- Simple set-up and re-clamping with pneumatic cylinder
- Integrated motor drive with bar and chain system, with a unique brass guide to assure straight tracking of slot
- Can be angled 45°
- Bar and chain assemblies for slotting widths of ¼" - ¾" (6-19 mm)
- Slot depth of 16" or 18" (406 mm or 460 mm)
- Robust Suhner motor 2000W@230V/115V
- Weight 53 lbs/25 kg to 61 lbs/28 kg.
2. How to install the chain
3. Height adjustment
See also: Mortise and slotter chains.
Voltage Regulator by PowerBright - for a stable power supply
Back to Chain Slotters