- The ideal addition to your sawmill operation for optimal
- Two circular sawblades trim your boards with high accuracy.
- Two versions available: mobile and stationary.
- Perfected in both mobile and stationary operation since
How to operate:
- Lay the board on the infeed deck.
- Set the width by pushing a button.
- Insert the board into the machine where it will be picked
up by a conveyor and automatically fed through to the two circular
- Set the desired conveyor speed at the mobile console.
- Remove the trimmed board plus the two trimmed pieces from
the outfeed deck.
conveyor system consists of two air filled rubber grip rollers.
They guarantee the tightest grip, even with boards that are iced
up or coated with sawdust. These rubber rollers prevent the production
of uneven boards, and are exceptionally light as well.
the right - loading deck
the left - outfeed deck
... and in between a lot of technology that will save you many
hours of work. Fabricated with aluminum and zinc-coated steel,
this edger is designed for an exceptionally long life and your
special request, the Duett edger could be connected to three-point
hitch of Unimog or tractor hydraulics.
See in this video how the Duett
can work alongside a portable sawmill, in this case the Bavaria with
its board-pushing accessory, to create a really efficient operation.
Technical data for the Duett
||up to 2" (50 mm)
|Width of board
||2" to 16" (50 to 405 mm)
|Length of decks
|| In-feed: 16' (5 m), Out-feed: 10' (3.2 m)
|Length of board
||638 lbs (290 kg) or 902 lbs (410 kg) with axle assembly
||4 electric motors (2 x 3 kW, 1 x 0.25 kW, 1 x 0.025 kW)
400 Volts / 32 Amps