The Bavaria Portable Sawmill
When comparing the Serra Bavaria with other sawmills, consider the following:
- Our sawhead has plenty of space above the blade. You can saw an average log without removing any of the boards until the whole log is cut.
- Adjust the length of the exposed blade to fit the size of the log by inward or outward movement of the bandwheel. You can also use shorter or longer sawblades.
- The sawhead can be rotated so that the blade enters the log at an angle.
- Extremely rugged and low maintenance.
- Quick sawhead return, and quick positioning of cutting height.
- Easily adjusted hydraulic sawblade guide.
- The precutter retracts automatically when the sawhead returns, preventing accidents due to operator error.
- Automatic lubrication of the blade and the wheels on both sides, and easy changing of the wick without extra tools necessary.
- Low working position, and at the same time, lots of space below the saw.
- A quick and easy-to-use cable tensioning system.
- Good balance between stability and weight.
- Strength and stability while sawing.
- Each log lifter has its own cylinder.