This is your alternative
to a Makita power tool - same price range.
The Swiss KSL 160 Chain Mortiser uses the same motor and chain
and drive mechanism as its cousin, the Swiss
3-in-1. Where it differs is that the foot of its guide stand
is dedicated to mortising and slotting, without conversion to
Cutting across the grain removes the need to chisel out the
ends of mortises, as they are perfectly clean once cut by the
mortiser - a great time saver.
- Designed and manufactured in Switzerland.
- Recommended for on-the job-repairs or for the private home
- Power requirement: 220/230 Volts.
- Bar and chain made by our German
chain maker - Keil - to give you unrivalled, clean mortise
or slot holes.
- Length of chain 18 mm; width of chain, choice of 1½" or
2.0". To purchase additional chainsets, see Mortise
- Depth of cut: 6½ inches
including mortiser guide stand,
2" Chainset and chainfit lubrication.
Regulator by PowerBright - for a stable power
Back to Chain Mortisers