Mafell LO 65 EcMaxi Hand Router
Tailor-made for the craftsman's needs
This hand router is suitable for both rough shaping and filigree profile cutting.
Its powerful 2200 W (3.0 hp) universal motor is amply rated for a max. cutting depth of 2 9/16 in. (65 mm).
Moreover, its practical guide and support system ensures reliable and simple operation even on difficult routing tasks.
The LO 65 E is the ideal machine for all types of cutting-out work including chamfering, grooving, rebating, profiling, copying and recessing.
The technical advantages of the Mafell LO 65 E Router at a glance:
|Mafell LO 65 E Router - Technical Data|
0 - 2 9/16 in.
|Collet chuck - standard|| 1/4 - 1/2 in.
|for 1/4 - 1/2 in. (6-12 mm) shaft diameter router bits or with adaptor for M10 x 1 / M12 x 1 internal thread router bits
(3/4 or 1/2 in. diameter on request)
|Speed, electr. stab.||8,000-20,000 rpm (1/min)|
| Universal motor
|230V (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz|
|Power-input||3.0 hp (2200 W)|
|Weight||12.1 lbs (5.5 kg)|
- Strong die-cast aluminium baseplate
- Stainless steel surface with good sliding proporties.
- Groove in baseplate permits edge bands to be trimmed flush without any additional attachments.
- Hardened and ground guide columns.
- Transparent chip extractor for a clear view of the tool.
- Collets for cutters from 1/4 to 1/2 in. (6 to 12 mm)
- M 12 x 1 and M 10 x 1 adapters for cutters with internal thread.
- Interchangeable 1 3/16 in. (30 mm) template guide as standard, other dimensions available as optional accessories.
- 2 9/16 in. (65 mm) height adjustment with selflocking knurled nut.
- Cutting depth adjusted by revolving depth control turret with three adjustable stops. Four-position router spindle lock for simple tool changing.
- Twin-guide parallel fence with micro-adjustment.
The LO 65 E has a continuously variable speed range from 8,000 to 20,000 rpm.An electronic control ensures a constant speed irrespective of the material or cutting rate, thus resulting in clean work with no need for subsequent finishing. The integrated starting-current limiter also helps in this respect by ensuring smooth, jerk-free starting.
Compatible with the Lignatool Dovetail Mortise and Tenon Template System. Check out our Lignatool + router combo specials.
Voltage Regulator by PowerBright - for a stable power supply