Rugged, workhorse design
An extremely rugged and large table, made of anodized
aluminum, re-enforced laterally with a U-shaped steel
brace. The table will swing 45°, adjustable with
lasered-in scale. Additionally, a large fence can be
mounted from either side. When used in conjunction
with the guide-track, the table can be hooked horizontally
onto the guide track for cutting tenon rip cuts. Use
it most efficiently by ganging several timbers together.
- Make cuts up to 5" deep at 90°
- Step-less depth adjustment
- Integrated handle for easy transport
- Ergonomic grips for continued work
- Robust table
- Adjustable parallel fence
The TT 130 was designed for making cross and rip
cuts in wood using 220V saws. Use the fence and our
guide track (sold separately) for long straight
line and gang cuts.
Designed for Makita and Hitachi C13U saws, available
in Europe and elsewhere.
rail, 1.5 m long
- Guide rail, 10
ft, (3 m) long (1 part)
- Guide rail extension adapters
- Carbide tipped sawblade 335 x 3.6 x 30 mm / 40
alternating teeth, for fine sawing.